Monday 29 April 2013

First of May Cakes




Since I've been living in Italy, every First of May I become very homesick because I can't celebrate it with my friends. In Finland the night before it's like a crazy carnival party and the day after a long picnic at the park "Kaivopuisto" in Helsinki.
To make myself feel better I made these easy little cakes :)

FIRST OF MAY CAKES

200 g crunchy milk chocolate granola
100 g white chocolate (melted)
100 g dark chocolate (melted)
150 g hazelnuts (chopped)
150 g mini marshmallows

+ colourful sprinkles

Prepare some cute paper liners on a tray.
In a big bowl mix carefully all the ingredients together starting from granola, following with melted chocolates, chopped hazelnuts and mini marshmallows. With a spoon divide the mix into the paper liners, decorate with sprinkles and place in the fridge at least for 30 min. 
Serve with something sparkling.



No comments:

Post a Comment