Wednesday 20 March 2013

Welcome to Piparicina

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!!

I have loved baking since I was a child. I started practising with my Mother (a wonderful baker) and my Father (an amazing cook). Growing up I carried on my favourite hobby by myself. I read a lot of baking and cooking books for inspiration but then always ended up making my own version of everything. Inspiration has always been my thing. Even when eating something unknown, I tried to discover the recipe by re-tasting and wondering.

I grew up in Sweden and Finland. During my studies in the university I chose to do an exchange program in Italy and after my graduation I decided to return for another experience. Now I have been living in Milan for over four years and obviously Italian culture has effected a lot my eating habits.
I still also adore all the Scandinavian food plus many other international cuisines. I have always loved sweet things, in Italy they say I'm very very "golosa".

The person who inspired me to start my own blog is my dear Sister. This is for you Maria, thank you for all the encouragement and for making me to believe in my passion for baking. I also want thank my Parents who just bought me a brand new MacBook (which I can carry around in my new VS laptop case)

Ciao belli ;)




2 comments:

  1. What a lovely cookbook!
    I see a pink future for your art.
    Kind wishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lex for your sweet and encouraging comment, so kind of you :)

      Delete