Saturday 30 March 2013

Easter with the Family



My Sister arrived from Helsinki the other day and finally the whole Family has been together again <3
We came straight to our cottage here at the beautiful lake and it has been so relaxing: reading books, skiing, eating, sauna and sleeping..

Besides spending time with my family the thing I love most about Easter is chocolate. And cakes. And candies.

I brought from Italy the "Colomba" cake which is a traditionally served in this period.
We like to eat it together with chocolate eggs and bunnies.





When me and my sister were little, we played a kind of "hide and seek" game with the Easter treats.
During the night our parents hide them and in the morning we searched all over the house while they gave us the tips "cool / warm".

Maybe now we are too old for that.. Or are we? I think we should still continue the tradition ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment