Friday 27 September 2013

Sesame Snack Balls



Make your friends and colleagues happy with these snacks :)))

SESAME SNACK BALLS

200 g sesame seeds
300 g integral biscuits
250 g almond milk spread
2 tablespoons honey

Crush the biscuits with a knife or an electronic mixer. Warm the almond milk spread and add it together with all the other ingredients in a big bowl and mix carefully. If the texture is too dry, add some normal of soya milk. 
Start making balls of the size you prefer (I made medium ones) and place them in the paper liners. Place in the fridge for a while and serve :)








In addition I post some things that just make me happy in this end of the summer period <3

Yogurt covered rice cakes


Finnish xylitol pastilles 

Local rosé wine

Hand soaps from Marseilles

Flavoured Green Tea my Mom brought me from her trip to Russia

Still summer scented Yankee Candles


No comments:

Post a Comment