Sunday 11 August 2013

Yoghurt with Figs

These days I'm really trying my best to make some changes on my eating habits. I'm still going to make cakes and other desserts (could never think about quitting) but I really feel better living more healthy in general. 
Maybe one of the reasons for it has been me moving from Milan to more peacefull Verona, people here really are into all the natural agricultural things and biological food. 
So I've started to pay more attention to this too.. 
Now when I want to treat myself, I think more the quality of the product. 
Anyway sometimes the most simple things are the best. 
For example now that it's the season of fresh summer fruits you just must eat them everyday, otherwise it's a lost. 
I adore plain Turkish yoghurt with honey, this time I added fresh figs and some walnuts. 
Love it.

YOGHURT WITH FIGS

300g thick Turkish (or Greek) yoghurt 
2 tablespoons of good natural honey
couple of fresh figs
50 g walnuts





No comments:

Post a Comment