Friday 23 August 2013

Coconut Puffs


Coconut is something you love or hate. I happen to love it :)
Another thing I adore is Tahini and it has become one of my top products in the kitchen. 

Usually I spread it on bread or use it as a dip for vegetables. 
The biological brand Rapunzel is very good one.
I wanted to use it for a dessert and I came up with this recipe. 
These little treats are super easy to make!!

COCONUT PUFFS 

200 g puffed wheat
150 g coconut flakes
150 g tahini (sesame seed spread)
100 g white chocolate
3 tablespoons honey
2 teaspoons vanilla sugar

On a tray prepare small paper liners (about 30 pieces)
In a bowl mix together puffed wheat, coconut flakes, tahini, melted white chocolate, honey and vanilla sugar. With a help of the spoon fill the paper liners and place them in the fridge for an hour. 
Serve and enjoy :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment