Tuesday 6 August 2013

Limoncello Mousse






















To continue my holiday feeling back home I wanted to make something that reminded me from Amalfi.. 
I invented this super easy mousse with an important ingredient: Limoncello from Sorrento :)

If you can choose I recommend the ricotta pecorino which is softer and more delicate than the one made from cows milk but the second goes also well if it's the only one available. 

LIMONCELLO MOUSSE

250 g fresh ricotta cheese
2 tablespoons sugar
1 lemon zest 
50 g candied citron
5 tablespoons Limoncello liquor

In a bowl mix all the ingredients together: ricotta, sugar, grated lemon zest, candied citron and Limoncello. With a spoon fill the serving bowls and place in a fridge for at least 15 minutes, serve cool.

























 Here also some pics from the city of Amalfi and Portofino + regions typical pastries :)













No comments:

Post a Comment