Sunday 8 June 2014

Cereal Chocolate Cakes





























Eating cereals in a traditional way with milk has never been my thing. 
I still adore them because they are perfect for breakfast or as an afternoon snack. 
I just happen to prefer them in other form. Also this way they are easy to take with you in a hurry :)

CEREAL CHOCOLATE CAKES

300 g preferred puffed cereal (I used millet but you can use rice, wheat etc.)
200 g chocolate/nut spread of your choice (I used biological hazelnut chocolate)
200 g cream cheese/ricotta
2 teaspoons vanilla sugar

Mix together the chocolate spread, fresh cream cheese / ricotta and vanilla sugar. Add the cereals and mix well. Divide in a muffin tins and put in a fridge for half an hour. Serve with your morning tea or coffee. Keep the cakes always in a cool place and consume in a few days. 







































No comments:

Post a Comment