Wednesday 26 March 2014

Lingonberry Smoothie






























Finally I'm on my long waited holiday in Lapland! I missed being back home and specially my parents.. 
They had reserved a great amount of berries for me and I'm eating them all the time. Here I made a healthy smoothie of lingonberries picked from the forest of our lake house :) You could also add some protein powder if you wish but I preferred to use quark which is already naturally full of it.


LINGONBERRY SMOOTHIE

200 g lingonberries
200 g quark
100 ml milk (I like soya vanilla)
2 teaspoons vanilla sugar
2 tablespoons of honey

Put the still half frozen lingonberries in the mixer and add other ingredients. Mix well until the texture is smooth and pour it into glasses. 
Enjoy with oatmeal biscuits :)






No comments:

Post a Comment